Well I dare say Pencil is ya'lls preferred choice, when it comes
Now I think I'm gonna give the option to either have your
request in Pen or Pencil
Also if you choose Pencil, I AM gonna Ink it since pencil doesn't
really like to show detail when I scan 'em
[EDIT] *ahem* my reaction when I read the first few comments.
So I've been questioning this process or whatever
for a while now and well,
suggested I try this
I wanna ask:
Do ya'll think I should draw in pencil more? or
should I just draw in pen?
Now I usually do one or the other every now and then
but now I wanna know which people prefer.
Here are some examples!
Alright, from what I've noticed (recently just in fact!) is that most of
my more "serious" pieces are drawn in Pen and more of my "funnier" pieces
in Pencil! lol...
well I guess it depended on my mood when I drew with either tool...
Please leave some input! Now it doesn't mean I won't stop drawing with one tool n' such
It's just to establish what people like the most!
I do wanna say however, drawing in Pen doesn't take nearly as long as I do with Pencil on
account of I don't have to "Ink" the pen drawing XD
BUT DON'T LET THAT SWAY YOUR PREFERENCE! ...I'm gonna shut up now oHo...
A re-post from
's Journal: Why Not?
"Leave a comment and I'll...
1. Tell you something I learned about you by looking at your DA page for 13 seconds.
2. Tell you a color you remind me of.
3. Tell you my first memory of you.
4. Tell you what comic, manga/anime, or video game character you remind me of.
5. Ask you a question, and you must answer.
6. Tell you something I like about you.
7. Give you a nickname.
8. Tell you the object that is to the left of me.
9. Dare you to post this in your journal!
10. Give you a compliment~"
"1. It's good to see you're feeling better!
3. I remember a while ago you watched me and have been faving ever since, thanks!
4. Some sort of Knight character...
5. Where do your biggest inspirations come from?
6. You always fave my art, many thanks for the support.
7. I choose...Ricky...
8. Dog's chew toy.
9. GO ON.
10. I really like your art style, it's cute.
Why is this still here? 'cause I like it.
MESSAGE TO SODA:
If this is inconvenient for you, Soda, I'll gladly stop! D:
JUST SAY SO!
Rules of Requesting:
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!!
These are FREE...
I'll work on them WHEN I can...
I also only draw when I feel like it...
They will get done when I get them done...
If I hear any whining, asking me to hurry up,
or "how's the art coming?", or anything like that...
I'll issue a total of 2 warnings, and if they continue?
I'll drop the request...
I'll only do 5 requests per batch.
that is to keep my calm, cool, pace...
Also please keep in mind, I'm a human being and not some drawing robot...
I will NOT draw: Anything that breaks dA rules.
Requests: Closed for now
Art Trades: Closed
Commissions: Not Available
Request and Trade List:
- Touhou Masked Switcharoo
- Saria tries the Deku Mask
- Forbidden Love
- Taokaka Mask TF
- Queen's Blade Mask TF
- Ponyplay'ing Couple
- Mario pwned
- Cheripede's Fun Time
- Art Trade: Midori's Midnight Mask TF
- Powerpuffed Comic - won't be submitting.
- Katarina Mask TF
- Tsumiki Miniwa Mask TF
- Ahri Mask TF
- Nyaruko-san Mask TF
- Art Trade: waiting for input
- Veruca Glomp Times
- Mariah Wong Mask TF
- Master Viper Mask TF
- Skies of Arcadia Mask TF
- Mikoto Takamura, the Glass Dragon Slayer
- Soul's Surprise - pt.6?
- Story Pics
- Midori's Jealousy
- *waiting for input*
- A Hug Back
Art Trades/Collabs I'm waiting for:
- DARK vs Zephyr